Terms and Conditions
- 50% deposit is required for Bridal gowns and accessories
- All payments are made by EFTPOS, Cash or Direct Deposit into
- National Australia Bank:
- Accapella Bridal
- BSB: 082916 ACC #: 127884704
- Accapella Bridal cannot estimate an in store arrival date for ordered items. We will contact you when your gown arrives. Extra delivery times are required over the Christmas and Easter Holiday periods.
Once Gowns and or accessories have been ordered there is no refund of monies paid, once orders have been placed they can’t be cancelled.
- An Email to Accapella Bridal (email@example.com) is required if you decide that you no longer require your gown for any reason knowing that once deposit has been paid and gown is ordered there is no refund.
- At time of ordering, your size is based on your measurements. Gowns are not made to measure and everyone is different in shape and therefore alterations are likely to be required. Accapella Bridal is NOT responsible for any alterations or any alterations due to weight lose/ gain.
- You are required to collect your items within 7 days once contacted. The purchased items remain the property of Accapella Bridal until all monies have been paid in full.
- Accapella Bridal can arrange for a seamstress for alterations, but take no responsibity over the process and cost structure.
- Alterations are NOT included in the cost of the gown.
- Any Sale item Gowns are as is including any faults noted No refunds once purchased.
- Please check your items thoroughly before you leave, once they leave the premises they are no longer the responsibility of Accapella Bridal.